Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Did I miss something?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I miss something?

    Paid $3.16 today , the most I've ever paid at the pump .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I miss something?

    I've been lucky and can still find gas for $2.95. Filled up today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •